Sunday, September 8, 2013

Getting underway

It's been a long few days, to say the least.

I'm pleased to announce that for the next week, A Good Old-Fashioned Rebound will be available for 99 cents. It seems the "free promotional days" from Kindle Select work best when you have a couple of titles to your name, so instead of using those up on one book, I'm dropping the price in an effort to boost sales.

In the next few days, I'm going to be strengthening my social presence (starting...gasp!...a Facebook page) and generally establishing myself as a presence rather than just a name with a book. I've also got a novella and a second novel in process, both of which will see publication before the end of the year.

From there, we'll see what happens.

Mostly I'm just happy the thing is finally up! This book has been a long time in coming (a year and a half, at least) so to really see it up there and in the hands of readers is very exciting and rewarding.

Oh, and terrifying.

Utterly terrifying.

It's the wine bottle for me tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment